Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-09-2019, 09:29   #1

Boat: Catalina 470
Trinidad to Panama

Hi, I'm possibly looking for one crew to help sail Sukha from Trinidad or Grenada to Panama via the ABC's Cartagena and San Blas islands.

Hopefully will depart Trinidad middle of October or Grenada the end of October and arrive in Panama sometime in December.

Boat is currently on the hard at Trinidad, I hope to put her in the water in approx 1 1/2 weeks time.

Sukha is a very well equipped Catalina 470 and is maintained to a high standard. She is a fulltime liveaboard. You get your own cabin, head and shower.

I am a 51 year old Australian male and have been cruising fulltime for 10 years, my cruising experience includes East coast of Australia, much of Asia, Indian ocean and South Atlantic.

Preferably looking for a lady ,I'm not looking for romance, just easy going company and someone that can reliably stand watch. Non smoker and no drunks. I dont need someone with a huge amount of sailing experience. I would like someone who will help keep the boat homely (clean) help with cooking (I'm not a great cook).

I pay for all boat related expenses, if you could chip in for food and pay for your own meals when we dine a shore this would be appreciated.

It's approximately a 1,200nm passage, it will involve 4-5 nights at sea ,the longest passage being 400nm (3days). I do not expect any major issues, I'm conservative with weather and the length of these passages enables us to pick good windows.

I intend to dive in Bonaire, Sukha has dive gear and a compressor.

It's not a delivery trip, I plan to enjoy the destinations along the way , the sailing isnt why I do this.

I'll be able to confirm trip and dates when Sukha hits the water at the end of this mth.

PM me if interested.

Cheers Dale.
daletournier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 03:17   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to lobsterninja
Re: Trinidad to Panama

I am man first. That said. very interested....pedasirob@gmail.com or whats app 9844841095
lobsterninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 17:14   #3

Boat: Catalina 470
Re: Trinidad to Panama

The position has been filled, thanks all for the enquiries.

Cheers Dale.
daletournier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Panama