Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-06-2023, 14:21   #1

Weekend to long weekend crew available.

Hello! Native Floridian here. To the point, I am looking to help in anyway possible in return for real experience out at sea. I am also financially able to help with trip provisions.
Although I am a novice, I am not without knowledge and some experience (albeit relatively very little): I have started taking steps towards my ultimate goal of being a self sufficient sailor who can safely cross large bodies of water by; showing up for to the local sail racing nights to crew, taken sailing classes, signed up for the local sailing center, and non stop reading up on topics like: Cruising/making large blue water passages, Cruiser Maintenance, living aboard, Weather and planning, etc. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on. Even though I don't have 1000's of miles under my belt I am eager to learn, am hard working and like to be of use.

Please reach out if you need an extra set of hands.
Big thanks,
-BeneG
BeneG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2023, 15:47   #2

Boat: Yorktown 41 sloop
Re: Weekend to long weekend crew available.

Hello BeneG, I read through your post. What part of FLorida? I’m on the west coast myself but a know a guy who loves the ocean and may be willing to take on an extra hand. He’s out there now dealing with all those tornadoes that have been hitting the area. Dan
TheCruisingLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2023, 07:20   #3

Re: Weekend to long weekend crew available.

Hello Dan,
I am in the Tampa Bay area. Yeah, I saw that a waterspout hit land in Clearwater! Wild stuff.
If you're buddy is around the same area, maybe we could help each other out. Lmk.

Thanks,
- BeneG
BeneG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew available