Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2020, 00:22   #1
cruiser

Boat: OPBs
Pogo Style Kit Boat

Here in Australia there are plenty of designers and kits available to build yourself a very tasty catamaran. The process being that you buy a design off one of the designers, order the kit (pre-cut panels in whatever construction you want - carbon or glass cored etc) and you put the kit together, ending up with a basic boat that you fit out, add systems, rig etc to.

I was chatting to a guy I used to race with the other day and we were chatting about some of the really nice downwind sleds out there like the pogo boats and so on. He knows I've looked into designs/kits from a multi perspective and asked me if there were any designers/kits for that style of racing boat/minimal cruiser for monos. And I haven't heard of any.

Finot Conq has done some cool boats, especially this FC3 - https://www.finot-conq.com/fc3-53-n3?lang=en

But is there anyone doing home build stuff for boats like these?
tp12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 19:48   #2
cruiser

Boat: OPBs
Re: Pogo Style Kit Boat

Slow down, people, I can't keep up

If anyone is interested in the questions I've asked there's a thread here you can view
tp12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat