Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Multihull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2022, 06:38   #1

Boat: Imexus 28, Malcolm Tennant 46 Timeliner cat
Dock for Cat Med Coast Spain bear Barcelona

Good day!. Due to I'm moving my boat to Turkey this April for 1,5-2 years I would like to rent my dock to a colleague. The dock is 15 meters long x 9 meters wide (50 x 30 feet). Club Nautic San Carles de la Rapita. South of Tarragona province , 180 km from Barcelona (2,5 hours and 25 euros by buss from El Pratt airport). San Carlos is a fishing harbor . Every morning more than 100 boats small and large,goes out for a catch. And, due to this is Rio Ebre delta - there is a lot of fish (oysters, mussels farms etc). Club Nautic is centerally located (not like Marina San Carles ,which is located apart of town). My dock is in from ot the Club Nautic office, near entrance to the port 200m - post of Guradia Civil , 20m behind the stern is Varadero - boat yard with a travel lift (capable to take me out - my cat is 7,5 m wide). Varadero may handle wider cats on the slip. A lot of nice inexpensive cafe, restaurantes, shops. Nice pedestrian/bike beach walk. Nice sandy beach (not white ,shallow - exelelent for kids and kiters). The port is very well protected. Besides the mall, the Rio Ebre mustaches form natural protection to the sea. So, it's alway calm here. Nice anchorage just out of the port. I have two dead morings for the bow and 4 to the stern. 32 Amps connection, water. There is Yanmar and VP mecanical shops in town. Carpenter and electrician aside. Tacticaly San Carles is well located for Balearic rides - just 96 miles to Ibiza and about 100 miles to Mallorca. Depending on the wether you may chose and go to ever one over night. Islas Columbretes with a free bouys are just 40 miles SE.
I have a consession till 2039. Annual price will be 8000 euros/year. Plus consumed water and juce. Also , have small almacen (warehause ) in town 30 min walk. Maybe used as well to stock whatether is not good to be on the boat and is too good to go to garbage.
YARGESOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, barcelona, dock, Spain