Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-02-2012, 18:30   #1

Boat: Leopard 40
Haulout in GA or SC

I'm looking for a marina that can lift my catamaran (20 ft. beam) Leopard 40 either in GA, SC, or NC. And I'm also hoping they can keep it on the hard from June to September. This summer is going to be really busy for me with work/travel, which means very little time on the boat, so it might as well be pulled during the hurricane season.

I need a little fiberglass work, there's a small oil leak with the starboard engine that needs to be looked at and I would like to have AIS installed.

If anyone has had a good experience with a marina, or knows someone that was happy with the service, I would really appreciate any advice or help.

Cheers!
cmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 19:08   #2

Boat: Norseman 430, Jabberwock
Re: Haulout in GA or SC

You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a yard that can haul you.

Jarratt Bay N of Beaufort NC can do it. Perhaps the yard that will be building Gunboats in Wanchese NC could haul you. I think there is a yard in Thunderbolt that can handle that width.

Check Skipper Bob's "Marinas..."
ggray is offline   Reply With Quote