Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-08-2007, 16:48   #1

Boat: Cross 38 Trimaran
Marples CC44 trimaran

Hi folks, I just got off the phone with Dave Holworth phone number 909 437 5981 He has a Constant Camber 44 that needs to be moved. He is in Alaska, the boat is at a place called the ranch near Oxnard Ca. It is all assembled except it needs the center board installed and an engine installation. the rudder can be hung in the water. The two fwd fairing need to be installed, other than that it is ready to fit out. He has a container full of tools and parts. His guess is 40 to 50 to finish. (we all know how that figure is subject to change). Any way he wants a mininum amount for the boat and something for his tools. There is a picture of the boat in the classified of Multihulls Magazine. The Constant Camber boats are very fast and great sailing boats. I built a 35 with rotating rig. Always got lots of comments from passersby. It would be a shame if this boat ended up as kindleing. There are a couple of options to finsh One being the boat yard at Oxnard. I am guessing about 3 to 5 thousand to move it. My cell is 661 466 7746, if anyone is interested. I would give it a go but it would entail moving back to the mainland. Not something I want to do at the moment. I guess about 6 months to finish this project. I have no vested interest in this matter.
Aloha
Rich
Red Horse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trimaran