Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Multihull Sailboats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-08-2020, 07:19   #1

Boat: 31' Corsair/Farrier(RIP) trimaran. Lauwersmeer Cruiser in Europe canals. 19' Lightning
NW Multihull Zoom Meeting, Tues, Sept 8, 6:30 pm Seattle Time

Hello NWMA members and fellow multihull enthusiasts –

Meeting*Tuesday, September 8****Once again we will not be meeting at the Puget Sound YC.* The September meeting will be online using the "Zoom" app. There was a positive response to prior Zoom meetings –– plan on joining us from near and far!**

!! Just for this month, we’re meeting on the 2nd Tuesday, the day after Labor Day holiday!!

Send me a private message for the pass code how to get on zoom.* If I can do it anyone can.* Or you can post a reply here that you want to join*in and I will check back and get back to you.* *

6:30 pm PST** - Virtual Potluck

7:00****- Brief Club Meeting, then*Presentation**“What We Did This Summer”

The speakers will be….* You, Me, and Us! Let’s hear about your sailing experiences. Please prepare photos of your recent sailing adventures (preferably on multihulls), favorite destinations, cruising, building, boat modifications, preparing for future racing, anything boat-related.* Photos should be on the PC (or other device) that you will use to attend the Zoom meeting.* To be ready to show your pictures or video during the meeting, all you have to do is have them up on the screen of your device. Then we will take turns clicking on the “Share Screen” Zoom button to share our photos and videos.

I hope you all have a good summer.* Welcome back to NWMA! *Hope to see you there!

Northwest Multihull Association**www.nwmultihull.org**
ejlindahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:49   #2

Boat: 31' Corsair/Farrier(RIP) trimaran. Lauwersmeer Cruiser in Europe canals. 19' Lightning
Re: NW Multihull Zoom Meeting, Tues, Sept 8, 6:30 pm Seattle Time

Bump. Its tomorrow.

Sept is the month where our presenter is us, a show and tell of our summer sailing. I wonder how it will be with Covid restrictions. No harm to drop in anonymously or meet experienced and newbie multihullers to help fuel your interest. Hope you can join us.
ejlindahl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hull, multihull, seattle