Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-10-2019, 20:06   #16

Re: TomCat 6.2

Hello out there,
I have a Tom cat 6.2 which I bought three years ago. I live on the Big Island of Hawaii. It is my first sailboat so not much to compare it to, but it is quite a bit of fun.
Question I have is: has anyone put the screecher sail up on this boat? I have the sail and would like to add it. Despite what one might think, I sail maiy in light winds if 5-10 knots and would like the extra sail size.bi currently have the Genoa on the roller furler. Any suggestions on how to add the screecher?
Thanks
Nick
YahooWahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 20:08   #17

I have a Mercury 15 on mine and can push at about 7-8 knots. A 25 would be nice. I have seen pictures if a Tom cat 6.2 with a 25 on it. I think on the website.
YahooWahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2020, 18:14   #18

Hi all,

I'm new to Cruisers Forum. I'm the proud new owner of a 2011 Tomcat 6.2 hull #46. I have a question (and I'm sure I'll have more).

I was hoping to store this boat in my garage from time to time. I have not had the boat delivered yet and I was hoping someone knew how high the boat was in the launch and retrieve position on the trailer (hulls attached) from ground to highest point (mine has the windshield so I think this is the highest point) with mast removed.

Thanks in advance.

-Kraken2
Kraken2 is offline   Reply With Quote