Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Engines and Propulsion Systems
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2022, 00:57   #16

Boat: Corbin 39 (CC Pilothouse Ketch)
Re: Volvo MD2b engine injector rebuild/cleaning

Not for me, only reason I mentioned it was because the OP did it for diagnosis (incorrectly IMO) and I know about return side pressure as I have an MD17 with HP lines disconnected as I am cleaning out the entire fuel delivery system .
Patrick of M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 02:16   #17

Re: Volvo MD2b engine injector rebuild/cleaning

So, bleed the return fuel line because thats the new age way to bleed diesel engines, providing they identify as a diesel engine otherwise we may need to get in touch with their inner feelings to ascertain that they don't have to run if they feel they are being judged as a diesel when infact they identify as an electric engine and don't want to run on fossil fuel because that is part of global warming which was debunked and changed to be "climate change" which covers any climate event, so I can noe understand why the poor old engine might be reluctant to fire up.
Ballsnall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cleaning, engine, md2b, rebuild, volvo