Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Construction, Maintenance & Refit
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-10-2016, 11:05   #1

Boat: Blue Buoy Del Rey 50
Can I see your tool storage and any ideas?

We have a variety of tools on board both hand and power. Actually alot of tools maybe even more then that.

Right now they take up most of the starboard storage. Its a pain to get to pull everything out when I need something.

Yes I can get some off the boat and down to a bare minimum which I do intend to do.

We are full time live-a-boards and we do have a constant fixer-up-er so alot of tools I know I will need when I get to those projects.

I would like to see some ideas how maybe some of you other cruisers keep your tools stored and organized. Or any ideas of tools that you keep extra of etc..

Thanks
deepthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 11:32   #2

Re: Can I see your tool storage and any ideas?

WADR, this is the second tools subject in the past few days. I recommend you do a simple or custom Google search on this forum using the search tools. The one the other day included a link in one of the responses to a number of good earlier posts on the subject. Good luck.
Catalina 34 #224 (1986) C34IA Secretary
Cowichan Bay, BC, SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)
Stu Jackson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 12:04   #3

Boat: Blue Buoy Del Rey 50
Re: Can I see your tool storage and any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Jackson View Post
WADR, this is the second tools subject in the past few days. I recommend you do a simple or custom Google search on this forum using the search tools. The one the other day included a link in one of the responses to a number of good earlier posts on the subject. Good luck.
Sorry yes please remove thread.
deepthought is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage