Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2022, 16:26   #1

Location: House in Evergreen, CO; boat in Bremerton, Washington
Boat: Morris 44 Ocean Series
Hydraulic lift for bed

Has anyone retrofitted their berth with a bed lift like Andy Schell has on Isbjorn (seen in video at 14:32 https://youtu.be/_dDGkT5cQ4g)?
Our Caliber 40 has a Pullman berth with storage underneath that is difficult to access. I would be happy with an additional slat platform for the mattress that could be lifted with hydraulic lifts to hold up the bed while I opened the storage compartments underneath. Ideally, the whole space would be accessible (like on isbjorn) but I’m not sure if I want to rebuild the space.
Thanks in advance for your comments and sorry if this isn’t the right subforum for this question.
Not a spy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, lift

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off