Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2024, 18:35   #1

If you need help, Key Largo

If you find yourself in the area of Key Largo off of Rodriguez key and need assistance let me know I have a somewhat full shop and may be able to assist you with whatever fabrication you may need, bear in mind I do not own the shop i'm "just an employee" that runs and maintains the shop and grounds in the establishment so any major work would have to go through the owner. The owner used to run a marina now a RV Park so he is well versed many different aspects. This isn't an advertisement it's more of a if you're screwed and need help i'm here and I'm not looking to make Bank, just saving up to buy another boat since I lost mine and Ian at FMB.

I personally have the ability to do anything other than 'clerical type work' easier to state that than all my capabilities just think of everything that's not critical work and I'm capable to say the least..
again I'm not advertising a business i'm just looking to help people that may find themselves in a less than pleasing position in the area that can't afford the insane prices once you hit the Florida Keys.
hardinvoyager is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
key largo