Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 15:15   #1

Interlux Mi Ron CSC-CA

Does anybody know the minimum and maximum times for immersion of the boat after application of final coat of above paint? Can is silent. Website says “24hours”, but doesn’t say if this is the minimum, the maximum or the optimum. If it is the minimum, what is the maximum? If max, what is the minimum? If answer is on their website, I couldn’t find it. Dealer I bought it from thinks it is the maximum time, but is not sure i. Interlux support is useless. No response at all to three emails and the only phone number/chat/message service etc I can find is a 1-800 number that doesn’t work in Canada. At $310.00 a gallon, and $500 for the haul out, I don’t want to take any chances. Thanks.
osprey877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:30   #2

Re: Interlux Mi Ron CSC-CA

Micron CSC, not Mi Ron. This is a very popular anti fouling paint. Somebody must know the immersion times.
osprey877 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Interlux