Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-03-2006, 07:48   #1

Recommended lighting

I would like to take this opportunity to very highly recommend to anyone who is considering re-lighting their boat to seriously consider the Alpenglow lights. My wife and I purchased these from recommendations of other sailors and I must say that we are completely thrilled with the quality of light, the ability to have both high and low settings with either the normal white light or the optional red LED light. The power consumption is exactly as stated on the web site. The quality of the light is what has really surprised us and for most times we would really use these only on the low setting. The light dispersion is also absolutely perfect, very well designed and made. When I purchased the first light as a test, my wife suggested that we only use them in the main cabin, now she wants them everywhere in the boat – she LOVES these lights – and that alone says everything!

http://alpenglowlights.com/
By Invitation is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lighting