Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2024, 08:34   #1

Boat: Beneteau 323
Spare Parts for Older Beneteau 323

I have a 2005 Beneteau 323. I need to refit my rudder and I need at least the upper and lower rudder shaft bearings plus the retaining and spacing rings. I have tried to use the Beneteau "contact dealer" webpage, but to no avail.

What is the best source of spares for older Beneteau boats?

Does anyone know if the parts for an Oceanis 323 would fit the older Beneteau 323?

What are my alternatives? The boat is moored in Puerto Rico, where there are no Beneteau dealers.

Thanks.
Old 12-07-2024, 20:54   #2

Boat: BUILT!!! Roberts Mauritius 43ft
Re: Spare Parts for Older Beneteau 323

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmerrill View Post
I have a 2005 Beneteau 323. I need to refit my rudder and I need at least the upper and lower rudder shaft bearings plus the retaining and spacing rings. I have tried to use the Beneteau "contact dealer" webpage, but to no avail.

What is the best source of spares for older Beneteau boats?

Does anyone know if the parts for an Oceanis 323 would fit the older Beneteau 323?

What are my alternatives? The boat is moored in Puerto Rico, where there are no Beneteau dealers.

Thanks.

I can't imagine why any yacht construction company would manufacture their own bearings. They would use "off the shelf" parts so it would not be necessary to deal with Beneteau? Maybe it is a SKF bearing?

There's a whole lot of Beneteau Owners Forums online. Why don't you get their advice?

Sailboat Owners Forums
https://forums.sailboatowners.com › ... › Ask All Sailors

5 Mar 2022 — Welcome to SBO forums! Wondering how much use your Bene has seen. My rudder has a little bit of play and I know it's not from overuse,

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=O...client=gws-wiz
coopec43 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beneteau, parts