Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-01-2014, 18:08   #1

Boat: hunter 376
Damaged charter boat restored

The SS Minnow, after a disastrous 3 hour tour which left its passengers and crew stranded on a desert island in the 60s, has been purchased and restored by a Vancouver area man, and was displayed at the Vancouver Boat Show this week. In attendance was one of the two survivors, the gorgeous "Mary-Anne," one of two of the original 7 who were shipwrecked. Dawn Wells was very gracious, looks incredible, and, along with Tina Louise, are the only two left, with the recent demise of the Professor. The boat itself was, and is a rather striking vessel of classic design, and I hope to see her out on the water soon. Hopefully others here know more about her (the boat, not Dawn Wells) restoration and history than I do, and can add a little more info. Tonight, I dream of being shipwrecked with Mary-Anne, the wholesome Kansas farm girl who elicits less-than-wholesome thoughts in that very same dream of mine.
Cheers.
shorebird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter