Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2024, 07:26   #1
STM

EFOY Pro2400 Duo Fuel Cell Generator

Ahoy!

If you're viewing this listing you likely already know what you're looking at and if not, the specifications of this unit can easily be found online.

Efoy Pro2400 Duo methanol fuel cell generator. Made in Germany. This particular example was in service approximately 6 months on a live-aboard yacht. The vessel suffered fire damage and was deemed a total loss. The generator and both of its fuel cells suffered no damage whatsoever, nor do they smell of smoke. They were not exposed to any part of the fire. The unit has been tested since its removal and works as it should.

Unit looks and performs nearly as-new. One may be able to find a minor scratch or two, but nothing stands out.

Does not include any accessories like modem, operating panel/remote, operating/setup manual, or Bluetooth interface.

What is included is the Pro2400 Duo, it's wiring harness, hoses and fuel cell caps, drainage tube, exhaust shroud, and if you are local to Western Washington state or Northern Oregon - one full M28 fuel cell, as I can deliver for free. If being shipped, then everything mentioned minus the fuel cell. Consider the cell a freebie if you're somewhat local. I don't think I have to explain why I can't ship CH30H...

These units do not come up for sale often. In part because they just do what they're supposed to do and are reliable. And also likely due to their high price point. With that in mind, I am not sure on what to expect to get on the secondary market. I know what was paid for the unit, but just like a car, value decreases just by simply owning it.

That being said, I am open to offers/negotiations. Above all I am a reasonable guy and am easy to work with.

Potential acceptable trades: gold and silver bullion/jewelry. Crypto. WW2 memorabilia. Rolex or other luxury watch brand.

Please feel free to ask any questions. If desired, I can print or provide a link to the units operating and setup manuals.

If I have not posted pictures by the time you're reading this, I should have some posted by afternoon today (Sunday 2/4)

Thank you,

STM
STM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 09:19   #2

Boat: 35' Alden Design Cutter
Re: EFOY Pro2400 Duo Fuel Cell Generator

As per the rules, you'll still need to add a price STM, even if negotiable. Good Luck
Iron E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 16:58   #3
STM

How do I edit the thread? I've been trying for the past 30 minutes and can't figure it out. If a mod can only do it, then I would put the following: $5,500/negotiable
Old 06-02-2024, 11:27   #4

Boat: 35' Alden Design Cutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by STM View Post
How do I edit the thread? I've been trying for the past 30 minutes and can't figure it out. If a mod can only do it, then I would put the following: $5,500/negotiable
You've added a price here. I think you're good.
Iron E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2024, 22:24   #5
STM

Bump.

Tags
fuel, fuel cell, generator