Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2018, 22:58   #1

Gift of the Gab?

As an ol'broadcaster who has hung up his Station Mic, I have built a podcasting studio at home and thought "What would make an interesting podcast?" Answer, interviews with Cruisers telling the listeners about where they are, any political foibles, odd customs, nice people you have met, boating stuff, tales of daring do or daring don't, in about 8-10 minutes. I will interview 6 people an episode and would like you to have Sype or mobile (Skype preferred). So if you have good diction, have an interesting slant on life, are probably a bit on the grey side, can observe and tell tales I would love to hear from you. I live in Australia (Melbourne) so you need to think about that when you think a good call time might be suitable. I can call between 0600 and 1800 EST (Melbourne time more or less any day but Monday here would be good). I will record each session and put it together in a podcast and let the forum know plus, of course, you can send the file to your 100k facebook followers! First come first recorded but you have to be all over the place and not all in Nyakandbolder Montana. Send a private message and lets see what happens. Brodie
Izenears is offline   Reply With Quote