Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2021, 01:55   #1

HatterasDC43

Hi all,
Selling my 1978 Hatteras DC43 with small flybridge moored in the Med. Spain 43540, 2 x 6/71N Detroit diesels engines, needs new carpets/cushions/curtains/new electric anchor winch or use as manual winch./aft cabin escape hatch handles corroded and general TLC so you can choose your own colour scheme, or I will have these fitted. I have owned since Jan 2000 always on the Part 1 register to date. usual nav instruments, two autopilots/radar/icom 600 VHF/rear s/steel extension for rib/ 2 berth aft cabin with ensuite with shower stall/2 berth forward cabin/ 2 berth in saloon/ galley/ 2nd head inc shower stall/electric toilets/ lower open wheelhouse/upper flybridge with duplicate controls/ engine instruments/Co2 auto/manual fire fighting/several bilge pumps/all pottery/cutlery/some CF95 electronic charts/paper charts/ On land at the moment since covid/22KG anchor & chain/Hull faired and new epoxy barrier coat with interprotect after all blisters filled at each haul out over the years and now none at last liftout.

A proper sea boat which will get you where you want to go but only constraint being fuel tankage at 1,500 litres with a 578 litres water tank capacity. Hot/cold water at all taps/showers. Can be connected to mains water intake.

I have just bought another boat so its time for a reluctant sale.

I have tried to be as honest as I can in description but always use professional advice when buying a boat. All boat manuals + original electric wiring diagrams and drawing lines. Also this boat is one of a few built in Hatteras Yard USA & not in Asia, then freighted to the mediterranean. I am the fourth owner since new. I have owned this boat for nearly 22 years.

Price £40,000
drcot3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 03:11   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: HatterasDC43

You’ve posted a “Boat For Sale” advertisement, in the “General Classifieds (no boats)” thread.
Goto: “Boats For Sale and Wanted”
https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f152/
Good luck!

GordMay is offline   Reply With Quote