Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2021, 11:11   #1

Boat: 1982 Beneteau First 42'
ISO Dockage near Jupiter FL **IDEAL TENANT!**- 42' Beneteau, 7' draft, 63' airdraft

Hello,

We're looking for a place to store a 42' Beneteau First near Jupiter FL. We would be the ideal tenant as the boat is well maintained and we will likely not use it for the foreseeable future. Other than monthly maintenance this boat will likely not have any activity for the next 4-6 months as I have a newborn on the way. I say this because if you're trying to rent a dock that's in your backyard you won't see us going in/out as we use the boat. Flexible on lease terms.

Looking for something safe with hurricanes and that can accommodate the 7' draft. Thank you for your consideration
My late Dad's boat. So many great memories in the Keys/Bahama. Currently trying to figure out how we can continue the adventure without him. ISO of inexpensive wet storage and someone to teach the systems on the boat
Enyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2021, 15:20   #2

Boat: 1982 Beneteau First 42'
Re: ISO Dockage near Jupiter FL **IDEAL TENANT!**- 42' Beneteau, 7' draft, 63' airdra

Bump, just received notice that the slip the boat is currently in has been sold and we need to move the boat by 5/1
My late Dad's boat. So many great memories in the Keys/Bahama. Currently trying to figure out how we can continue the adventure without him. ISO of inexpensive wet storage and someone to teach the systems on the boat
Enyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2021, 16:32   #3

Re: ISO Dockage near Jupiter FL **IDEAL TENANT!**- 42' Beneteau, 7' draft, 63' airdra

Hi. You may want to check out the Beneteau owners forums as well as the ones on FB. I know I’ve seen some owners there on that side of Florida.

Best of luck to you.
docrn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beneteau, dock, draft