Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-03-2021, 10:43   #1

LOOKING TO PURCHASE A FLORIDA SAILBOAT

⛵️⚓️LOOKING TO PURCHASE A SAILBOAT WITH A DRAFT OF 4.5 OR LESS, BUT WOULD PREFER A SWING KEEL OR CAT BOAT TO NAVIGATE THE FLORIDA SHALLOW WATERS AS A LIVEABOARD. I AM WILLING TO DO ALL SELF-CONTAINMENT UPGRADES SUCH AS A LARGE HOLDING TANK WITH MACERATOR AND RUNNING SOLAR PANELS. THE BOAT MUST BE 25-33’. A TILLER STEERING AND OUTBOARD ARE PREFERRED. MUST HAVE AN AREA IN WHICH A FIXED HEAD CAN BE INCORPORATED WITH MINOR CARPENTRY SKILLS. MUST HAVE ADEQUATE SAILS AND BE READY TO SAIL AWAY AND ALSO BE REGISTERED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR SUCH A QUALITY VESSEL WITHIN MY BUDGET⚓️⛵️ ALL LEADS WILL BE APPRECIATED AND I WILL RESPOND PROMPTLY.
LettaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2021, 11:18   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Prout Snowgoose 37
Re: LOOKING TO PURCHASE A FLORIDA SAILBOAT

LettaD, Welcome to the forum. I’m not sure what your budget is but there are a few still out there.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/199...rl-28-3811277/

Good luck
Capt Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2021, 11:20   #3

Thank you Capt. Clark for the information. I have actually reached out about this boat already but received no response.
LettaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2021, 03:41   #4

Boat: Ovni 37 Sonate

You are posting in the "General Classifieds (No Boats)". You may wish to post this in the "Boat Classifieds".

It would also be helpful if you posted a budget so people know what boats to send.
All caps reads like your yelling by the way.
Old 29-03-2021, 12:31   #5

We have a 1974 Bristol 30 for sale located in port Canaveral. This is a center board model, 4.5 ft draft w/board up, 9ft with board down. Boat needs cosmetic work, however the sails are in great shape and the motor is a Yanmar 3gm30 fresh water cooled. Wheel steering and Bimini. Enclosed head, no holding tank. Vessel is a great sailor.
Bristol30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, florida, purchase, sail, sailboat