Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-08-2020, 16:15   #1

Boat: TP52
Non-working B&G 20/20

Cleaning out and found an old 20/20 display

At one point I mailed it back to be evaluated by B&G. Paid something like $60 just for them to tell me it's toast, no further insight into which part is bad. There was moisture in the unit when the boat was purchased and it didn't last long after that

Thought I would put it up here in case someone wants to tinker with it or use it for parts. The screen is a little scratched up but not horrible. Bezel has the faux carbon paint job. I can text pics if you pm me your number

Again, this is a NON-WORKING display

Free to meet around Seattle/Tacoma. I'm in Tacoma but sail on a boat out of Shilshole

Happy to ship if you cover shipping. It will fit a medium flat rate box with the cable. Possibly a small flat rate box if I cut some cable off
RocketScott is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
work