Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-01-2022, 10:28   #1

Boat: Uffa Fox, Flying 25C, 35'
Sailing Magazine: all issues for 1993

Would like to purchase any and all issues of Sailing Magazine for 1993.

Or have some kind of opportunity to look into them. Sailing Magazine themselves do not have this in their archives.

Specifically I'm looking for an exchange between R. Perry and YMTanton where it's asked (and answered) what the inspiration for a 67' Aluminum Pilothouse Cutter under construction was. I'd most like to purchase the issue that contains that, or acquire any other access to the text e.g. email or post.

The exchange quite possibly is NOT in a Perry Review of this boat - it could be in a review of another boat or in some other article by Perry.

Since an owner of these issues likely places significant value in them, I could also fund any other method to see the passage, such a copying, shipping and returning,....

OR if someone knows a place other than in a 1993 Sailing Magazine where this particular exchange takes place, I'd like to know. (There are several other exchanges on other aspects of this boat.)

Thank you,

pschwenn
pschwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2022, 12:50   #2

Re: Sailing Magazine: all issues for 1993

Why not reach out to Bob? He's active on Sailing Anarchy, and would likely also reply to an email. He may even have a copy of the article.
cianclarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 08:25   #3

Boat: Uffa Fox, Flying 25C, 35'
Re: Sailing Magazine: all issues for 1993

Cian Clarke,

Bob Perry doesn't keep a list and has done so many. He referred me to an editor at Sailing Magazine.

It turns out that the review is not in 1993 but in 2010 or first half of 2011, which issues I would I would like to acquire.

pschwenn
pschwenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gaz, sail, sailing