Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2018, 16:20   #1

Wanted - Raymarine Trackpad part R62185

Hi all.

In need of the above part for my Raymarine MFD.

I have been informed by Raymarine that this part is out of stock world wide and not in production.

So does any one have this spare part gathering dust and willing to move on?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4437.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	171295
feebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 08:02   #2

Re: Wanted - Raymarine Trackpad part R62185

Im in the same boat. I had a marine electronics buddy out of FLL scour the earth...no luck.

I suggest buy a new Garmin 741 plotter for $500 or cannibalizes an old Raymarine Cxxx.
jwillis22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 23:17   #3

Yes that is what I found - absolutely no stock at any repair centres or from Raymarine, who have also stated they won’t be producing any more of these spares. So I gather my replacement will not be a Raymarine (or FLIR who now own Raymarine) due to their extremely poor after sales service.

But if anyone has a plotter which is beyond repair, but with a serviceable controller, please drop me a message.
feebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 08:33   #4
Marine Service Provider

Boat: 22 Charles Crosby Catboat

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebs View Post
Yes that is what I found - absolutely no stock at any repair centres or from Raymarine, who have also stated they won’t be producing any more of these spares. So I gather my replacement will not be a Raymarine (or FLIR who now own Raymarine) due to their extremely poor after sales service.

But if anyone has a plotter which is beyond repair, but with a serviceable controller, please drop me a message.
Good morning, I own www.BoatUsedPartSearch.com - it's free and legit, you are welcome to review testimonials on the site. i works by first checking 50,000-100,000 active listings from hundreds of US web sites then looks for daily updates which usually are in the 10,000 range. You'll get an email if something relevant shows up. You deal directly with seller, I just do the matching. In any case, if you want me to help out send me a PM with an email (if you think this is a spam thing, just create a free email and use that). Also, model number for unit that unit, etc. would help.
CatBoatDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2019, 07:20   #5
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 45
Thumbs up Re: Wanted - Raymarine Trackpad part R62185

These trackpad unicontroller dials are now being made by a Canadian 3D printing company called i3DGear. You can find them on their website at www.i3dgear.com

They started production of them in April of 2019. They will be available forever now!
Waveform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2023, 10:47   #6

Boat: 2011 Hunter 50

Also need this trackpad part. The rubber seal dissolved in the Caribbean heat. It’s criminal that Raymarine doesn’t supply it. I tried the company mentioned above and the link says the the store is closed. Did anyone find another source for them?
zippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2023, 10:51   #7
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 45

My company i3DGear Marine does indeed supply these, and has for several years. We are the original supplier of the replacement dials, but I am on vacation until April 2. You can contact us through our website at i3DGear.com and we can set up a manual order for you while the store is closed and the dials will ship on April 2 when I return.
Waveform is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marine, raymarine, wanted