Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2021, 05:55   #1

Boat: Mercer 44 sloop 44'
Webasto DBW2010 Diesel Boat Heater w/Instalation materials

I have very lightly used Webasto DBW2010 40,000+ BTU/Hr 12VDC diesel heater SYSTEM for sale in excellent, (maybe even like-new) condition to a DIY buyer able to install it.

The Webasto DBW 2010 heater itself comes with Webasto 38mm seamless exhaust tubing, 12V circulating pump, About 6 gallon cylindrical tank to store enough hot water to prevent short-cycling, fuel filter, some spares AND the very difficult to find Webasto tester to allow trouble shooting. Even about 35 feet of 3/4" rubber? hose and a couple water-to air heat exchangers with five 12V computer fans. All this auxiliary equipment is in new or like new condition NOT provided is the fitting to safely discharge the exhaust and fittings to provide fuel from your diesel tank or from a separate diesel tank. I live in Kilmarnock, VA on the Chesapeake Bay near Chesapeake Boat Basin.

Also provided is a collection of Webasto manuals, brochures and parts list for the Webasto 2010 Heater.

This heater will keep a boat of length 30-50 feet toasty warm is sub-zero weather.

I will sell it all for $1200 plus shipping. This is best done in three to five separate boxes.

It can also all be picked up in Kilmarnock, VA or I can deliver it all to a Deltaville, VA marina if that helps. I plan to go north by camper-van to the Erie Canal in mid-September and could deliver it all there or along the Canal from Lockport to Syracuse. (or even to a Marina on the south shore of Lake Ontario). I 'm sure we can work out shipping/delivery details if you are interested and I am prepaid.

If the buyer chooses to return it all to the seller at the buyers expense within 30 days of delivery, the purchase price, not including seller's shipping expense will be refunded to buyer. Seller can do PayPal, but strongly prefer not to. Add 20% if you must use PayPal to cover sellers fees and taxes.

Seller also has a new Chinese knockoff of the Webasto that I bought last spring, but decided it was not safe enough to suit his needs. If a brave soul wished to buy this, it is available in unused condition in original box for $75.00 plus shipping.

If interested, contact Floyd by Private Mail via this website
Photos can be provided upon request.
2sailors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:46   #2

Boat: Tayana Vancouver 42
Re: Webasto DBW2010 Diesel Boat Heater w/Instalation materials

Would you please send me some photos ?
Dchase is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, diesel, heater