Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-10-2020, 14:13   #1

Wind Instruments / Tri-Data display & Sensors

Looking to upgrade an 1974 Helms 25 (25' trailer sailer) for inland lake use on a tight budget. It is currently is outfitted with RB II instruments that are no longer supported and I can't find parts to fix them so I'm hoping upgrading to something newer/supported but too old for offshore cruising will fit the budget...

Needing something working and hopefully a little more "modern" (late 90's or newer LCD would be nice ) Will need the sensors with the instruments as I don't think my transducer or wind vane will work with newer equipment. Don't mind re-wiring or soldering connections to fix issues with cabling or connectors.

PM with what you've got and asking price - or if you know of a marine salvage shop to purchase used instruments any lead is appreciated.
bwiencek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
men, rum, wind