Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-01-2019, 14:10   #1

Boat: previous - Whitby 42 new - Goldenwave 44
Xantrex LinkPro Battery Monitor 84-2031-00 - New

The sale continues. This battery monitor is in the original packaging with the shunt and all documentation. Also has an adjustment screwdriver. It has never been installed. It was for a future project on my Goldenwave battery upgrade project but illness means it won't be installed by me. This is a high-quality battery monitor with extensive features and is easy to use. My previous one went 15,000nm without a problem.

For sale price: $190.00 including shipping within the mainland US. Located in Anacortes, WA. Prefer payment by Paypal (easy peasy).

Battery Chargers | LinkPRO Battery Monitor | Xantrex

The connection, temperature, and communication kits are not included and are separate items and not necessary for the installation and use of this monitor. I wired mine using signal cabling available many places. Of course, you need to fuse the positive links.

I saw a used LinkPro for sale on here for $180 recently so this is a good deal. Fisheries Supply discounted price (not including shipping): $279.71. MSRP: $350.00.

The box is a little worn from handling but everything else is as new with original packaging. Includes some required ring crimps.
exMaggieDrum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, monitor