Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-05-2020, 10:03   #1

looking for a partnership

I'm looking for a small single screw diesel inboard (or gas outboard) sleep aboard power boat, around 30 ft. I need to have a partner who lives in NE. where we will keep the boat. I live in Colorado and commute to NE in the summer. I need a partner who can watch over the boat and take care of her when I'm not there. I am good for half the purchase price and half the maintenance. This would be a good deal for someone because I will only use it for about 4 weeks in the summer. Where can I find this partner? Maybe I can find someone who will charter their boat to me for a week at a time? I have owned many boats and have thousands of sea miles to my credit. tonysmith101@mac.com
popeye101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
partnership

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off