Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-05-2015, 22:01   #1

Boat: 1978 Marine Trader 36
Want to rent your boat??

I know this is a long shot. I am working in Torrance CA for a few months. My company will reimburse us up to $135 a day for lodging. That comes out to a little over $4K a month. I have been here since February 18th and am getting real tired of living in a hotel. It does not need to run, don't need to go anywhere, but it does need a working head and galley.

The boat would need to be near Torrance. Long Beach, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or even Marina Del Rey would work.

I do not know how long I will be here before being released. It could be 3 weeks or 3 months. It is just me as my wife is still on our boat in Boot Key Harbor (Florida Keys).

I did look at Airbnb but no luck. I went to look at one this afternoon that I would not have let a stray dog stay in and he wanted $150 a night. A lot of the others do not have a working head or galley or both.

If you are not using your boat right now and are interested pm me.

Thanks