Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2006, 18:03   #1

Boat: GulfStar 43 Mk II... EAGLE
Living aboard consept?

I'm 51 years of age, maybe some of you can relate, I had a dream many years ago, actually I had not many choices...not educated, not from ...., not lead well, I found myself around boats as a child....at age 8, I began my quest.........I loved being a part of the water....I dug clams..took them home..a short jaunt up the street, boiled some water and put the soft shell clams in.........it took a couple of years to understand and regulate just how much time to cook............I rememember the cool tile floor in the late afternoon.....mom and dad were working, my brother off enticing chick..he was 17.. already found an ultimate chick machine and more...a 59 MGA Twin Cam...rare car...He painted it navy blue and put red and white stripes and stars on the aluminum hood.......this was late 60's early 70's............................anyway............ .......I guess I have a lot to say and will continue..............I am here on my Gulfstar 43, my home, and welcome the stories...............Happy at last............Steve and Grommit
EagleSailTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 16:45   #2

Boat: VandeStadt IOR 40' - Insatiable
You might want to try Cruisers Log forum; they have a much more active "looking for companion" forum over there... link is

http://www.cruiserlog.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=5
Weyalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
living aboard