Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-08-2017, 20:05   #1

Marine Technology Programs

Hello all,

I am currently looking at either the Landing School in Maine or Seattle Central College for a Marine Technology associates. Does anyone have any experience with these schools? They seem to cover the same material, so I guess I'm looking to see if one is better than the other? I live in Alaska, so visiting them will be a challenge and I'd rather wait to visit them until I know more about them and know it'll be worth the money to fly over there. Thanks!
ibrowne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marine

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off