Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-10-2021, 08:33   #3166
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Science & Technology News

QUOTE=newhaul;3502454]Interesting read this study says the vaxx will give you AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome)
https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/comp...eveloping-ade/[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
... and sometimes one can find undigested food in turds. Are you recommending this, too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhaul View Post
Nuggets of truth in the chaff.
Which nugget of truth/undigested food , hidden in the turds/chaff, did you find interesting?

Old 15-10-2021, 08:43   #3167
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
From the COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report – week 36, cited in the article:

The latest estimates indicate that the vaccination programme has directly averted over 143,600 hospitalisations.
Analysis on the direct and indirect impact of the vaccination programme on infections and mortality, suggests the vaccination programme has prevented between 24.4 and 24.9 million infections and between 108,600 and 116,200 deaths.

Cases reported by week of specimen date between week 32 and week 35 2021 - 18 - 29:
Rates among persons vaccinated with 2 doses (per 100,000) = 711.1
Rates among persons not vaccinated (per 100,000) = 1,520.8
https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_36.pdf
But look what they say now:
Quote:
Summary of impact on hospitalisations, infections
and mortality
UKHSA previously reported on the number of hospitalisations directly averted by vaccination. In
total, around 261,500 hospitalisations have been prevented in those aged 45 years and over up
to 19 September 2021.
UKHSA and University of Cambridge MRC Biostatistics Unit previously reported on the direct
and indirect impact of the vaccination programme on infections and mortality. Estimates suggest
that 127,500 deaths and 24,144,000 infections have been prevented as a result of the COVID19 vaccination programme, up to 24 September.
Neither of these models will be updated going forward. This is due to these models being
unable to account for the interventions that would have been implemented in the absence of
vaccination.
Consequently, over time the state of the actual pandemic and the no-vaccination
pandemic scenario have become increasingly less comparable. For further context surrounding
this figure and for previous estimates, please see previous vaccine surveillance reports.

Page 24 of: https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-41.pdf
Old 15-10-2021, 08:45   #3168

Boat: Morgan Classic 33

Quote:
ce. Damn timeout.

Posting the following for my own benefit; a lesson I'm much in need of. Perhaps it will help others as well.

Quote:
The Donkey and the Tiger

The donkey told the tiger, "The grass is blue."

The tiger replied, "No, the grass is green ."

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn't it true that the grass is blue?"

The lion replied: "If you believe it is true, the grass is blue."

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him."

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence."

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue..."

The tiger asked the lion, "Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"

The lion replied, ′′You've known and seen the grass is green."

The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?"

The lion replied, "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!"

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on.
Yes, but... (and I'm aware that you're already aware of most of this)

Skip to about 28 minutes for the point relevant to your parable.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:00   #3169
cruiser

Quote:
... and sometimes one can find undigested food in turds. Are you recommending this, too?
Actually, Yes. Fecal transplant therapy is emerging as the cure for many or our ailments.
Quote:
It may sound gross, but a poop transplant is a powerful treatment for serious diseases.
https://www.webmd.com/ibd-crohns-dis...ou-should-know
Old 15-10-2021, 09:03   #3170
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbunyard View Post
Yes, but... (and I'm aware that you're already aware of most of this)

Skip to about 28 minutes for the point relevant to your parable.
Flat earthers are contributing to a culture of denial? You guys are the science deniers! Once again you have posted propaganda.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:11   #3171
cruiser

From the latest UK COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report, week 41 page 13, (cases reported by specimen date) I have extrapolated the following:
In adults there are almost 5 times as many covid cases in the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed (287527 cases fully vaxxed, 60497 cases unvaxxed).
It's a Pandemic of the Vaccinated!
That is what the data show.
https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-41.pdf
Old 15-10-2021, 09:23   #3172
cruiser

From the latest UK COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report, week 41 page 14, (Cases presenting to emergency care resulting in overnight inpatient admission), I have extrapolated the following: 1842 cases unvaxxed vs 3034 cases vaxxed. But the Media has been saying for weeks that it is 97% full of unvaxxed! These are unverified anecdotal reports. They should have to say that.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:39   #3173
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
The data will uncover a very disturbing projection. Especially in the 18-21 category.
Which is an increasing hospitalization vs fatality rate. This analysis was done through week 40 by the Expose:
Quote:
At first glance these numbers may make you believe that the Covid-19 injections are working, but when you analyse the number of deaths against the number of hospitalisations they tell a completely different story.
Out of 241 unvaccinated people aged between 18 and 29 who presented to emergency care resulting in overnight inpatient admission, a total of 12 people sadly lost their lives. This equates to a hospitalisation-fatality rate (deaths divided by hospitalisations) of 4.9%.
However, out of 60 fully vaccinated people aged between 18 and 29 who presented to emergency care resulting in overnight inpatient admission, a total of 5 people sadly lost their lives. This equates to a hospitalisation-fatality rate of 8.3%.
https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/09/risk...-29-year-olds/
This was for week 40 (last weeks report). We should run those numbers for week 41.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:43   #3174
cruiser

More info on poop transplants:
Quote:
What is Fecal Microbiota Transplantation?
https://www.openbiome.org/about-fmt
Old 15-10-2021, 10:36   #3175

Quote:
Out of 241 unvaccinated people aged between 18 and 29 who presented to emergency care resulting in overnight inpatient admission, a total of 12 people sadly lost their lives. This equates to a hospitalisation-fatality rate (deaths divided by hospitalisations) of 4.9%.
However, out of 60 fully vaccinated people aged between 18 and 29 who presented to emergency care resulting in overnight inpatient admission, a total of 5 people sadly lost their lives. This equates to a hospitalisation-fatality rate of 8.3%.
Anyone under 29 who presents to emerg with COVID must be seriously ill, yes?

Here's the real story: over the given period, the number of unvaccinated under-30s who got hospitalized for COVID was FOUR TIMES (241/60) the number of vaccinated in the same age group. So without any other info, you can say right off the bat that if you're not vaccinated, there's a 4x greater likelihood of being hospitalized.

Of course, then consider that approx 60% of the under-30s in the UK are vaccinated. So, even though there are 1.5 times (60/40) as many vaccinated as unvaccinated in that group, there's still a 4:1 ratio at emerg... meaning that the likelihood of an under-30 person in the UK getting seriously ill is actually 6 times more likely if they're unvaccinated.

...vaccination is working! Remember this is with your data.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:55   #3176

Quote:
...the Media has been saying for weeks that it is 97% full of unvaxxed! These are unverified anecdotal reports. They should have to say that.
You can't cherry-pick UK stats to counter US media claims.

In Canada, it's clearly over 96% unvaxxed in the hospitals.

Pretty much the same story in the US too.
Old 15-10-2021, 11:29   #3177
cruiser

Quote:
You can't cherry-pick UK stats to counter US media claims.

In Canada, it's clearly over 96% unvaxxed in the hospitals.

Pretty much the same story in the US too.
Why not? Same vaccines (more or less), Same variants. Where is the US stats breakdown? Should be valid for Canada too. We can not only use these stats to check for inconsistencies in the US/Canada's narratives, but can use them as a "crystal ball" to see where we are headed (since Delta hit there first). Are the demographics not similar?

We can use these reports to calculate the trends in the different age groups over time (which I am working on now). It is looking like you guys will need gene therapy boosters every three to six months (forever), to keep from going into the negative efficacy range.
Old 15-10-2021, 12:50   #3178
cruiser

I did some projections on hospitalizations (the slow way, I wish I knew how to graph this out on a program so we can see where we are headed)
I used figures for week 36 and week 41 (five week span)
While the true numbers reflect actual hospitalizations (proving that the 96% number is bull), I used the rates per 100,000 for these calculations so we are comparing apples to apples
In five weeks the hospitalization rate went from:

Age group........wk36..........wk41
18-29 ..............6.5:1 to 6.25:1
30-39 ..............8.3:1 to 5.0:1
40-49 ..............8.3:1 to 4.2:1-ratio almost halved in only 5 weeks
50-59 ..............7.0:1 to 5.0:1
60-69 ..............6.3:1 to 4.0:1
See the trend? I am guess we are seeing waning vaccine effectiveness in the vaxxed coupled with rising natural immunity in the unvaxxed. I need to do a similar analysis for the deaths. We really need to plot this out to visualize the extent of the problem.

Anyone here good with graphs and numbers?
Here are direct links to the data:
https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_36.pdf
https://assets.publishing.service.go...week_37_v2.pdf
https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_38.pdf
https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_39.pdf
https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_40.pdf
Too bad that the US and Canada aren't publishing this type of statistical breakdown for us to see. But we can see where we are probably headed.
Better get your boosters soon!
Old 15-10-2021, 13:53   #3179
cruiser

Upon playing with the graphs and ratios I am finding anomalies in the per 100,000 figures. For instance, week 41 shows in the 18-29 category, 16 vaxxed deaths and 8 unvaxxed deaths. The charts on the preceding pages showed around 55% of them with the second dose yet the per 100,000 ratio shows 4:1. This needs to be explained.
By the way there are 10,077,135 18-29 year olds in the UK according to:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...lation-by-age/
It also needs to be explained how, (if the vax is supposedly over 90% effective, the vaxxed to unvaxxed death ratio is so high).
Old 15-10-2021, 14:13   #3180

Quote:
It also needs to be explained how, (if the vax is supposedly over 90% effective, the vaxxed to unvaxxed death ratio is so high).
Show your work; we'd be happy to point out where you go wrong.
Closed Thread

Tags
enc