Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2014, 06:05   #1816

Re: SSSSM - Part Deux

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMdRSailor View Post
OK then... You're in for a 50% partnership if you diligently test all the prototypes...

The thigh strap idea is BRILLIANT!
The only downside I see is the inability for hands free accessibility? In this case it seems like a perfect solution for a partner to also have said vessel strapped to a thigh.... See where I'm going with this???

Oh I think the proper vetting process for you is essential!!! Life on the seas is too short to get handcuffed with the wrong partner... The right partner however..... Hmm.....

50% ... I won't argue with that ... And i will be happy to give everything a thorough test ..

Ahh yes I didn't think it through properly ... Of course you are right ... A device that could only work efficiently in a partnership situation... I get your drift

Handcuffs !? Ahheemm ... Yes not a situation you want with the wrong partner ... There are lots of ropes on boats .... Hmmm there are far too many jokes ... All of which shouldn't be shared on an open forum ...

... Every evening i would get some rope out to practise my knots ... My RYA instructor would very loudly warn the rest of the crew ... 'Watch out ... Lucy is practising her bondage again' ... Hmmm ... I passed with flying colours

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 07-10-2014, 06:57   #1817
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 48 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyloo730 View Post
50% ... I won't argue with that ... And i will be happy to give everything a thorough test ..

Ahh yes I didn't think it through properly ... Of course you are right ... A device that could only work efficiently in a partnership situation... I get your drift

Handcuffs !? Ahheemm ... Yes not a situation you want with the wrong partner ... There are lots of ropes on boats .... Hmmm there are far too many jokes ... All of which shouldn't be shared on an open forum ...

... Every evening i would get some rope out to practise my knots ... My RYA instructor would very loudly warn the rest of the crew ... 'Watch out ... Lucy is practising her bondage again' ... Hmmm ... I passed with flying colours

We're all set then... equal partnership, seeing as you have the qualifications and experience for thorough testing...

Ahh See??? Two minds working on it come up with a silk purse put of a sow's ear idea obstacle...

HA ! Passed with flying colors oops... colours... eh??? (Aussie/British spelling is not foreign to me as I have continually owned at least one British car since I could drive... boot/bonnet/petrol/tyres/etc...) I just posted a comment somewhere about my lee cloth padeyes being far STURDY enough for other uses...

Mai Tai's fix everything...
Old 07-10-2014, 07:10   #1818

Quote:
We're all set then... equal partnership, seeing as you have the qualifications and experience for thorough testing...

Ahh See??? Two minds working on it come up with a silk purse put of a sow's ear idea obstacle...

HA ! Passed with flying colors oops... colours... eh??? (Aussie/British spelling is not foreign to me as I have continually owned at least one British car since I could drive... boot/bonnet/petrol/tyres/etc...) I just posted a comment somewhere about my lee cloth padeyes being far STURDY enough for other uses...

Experience.... Qualifications .... Hmmm yes of course ... I promise to give my 50% to the project ...
Oh 2 great minds is always better than my 1 great mind !!

Colours? Colors? All the same to me ... In our language it's Lliw anyway !

Don't start me on British cars ... It's german or Japanese for me ... Saying that .. My current car is Italian ... Hmmm so no more.

It's good to be creative with and multifunctional ..

Old 07-10-2014, 08:20   #1819
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Experience.... Qualifications .... Hmmm yes of course ... I promise to give my 50% to the project ...
Oh 2 great minds is always better than my 1 great mind !!

Colours? Colors? All the same to me ... In our language it's Lliw anyway !

Don't start me on British cars ... It's german or Japanese for me ... Saying that .. My current car is Italian ... Hmmm so no more.

It's good to be creative with and multifunctional ..

That had better be 100% of your 50%... Sounds like you're making yourself a loophole...

What the hell is Lliw???

British cars are a labour of love (he he... get it?) So the Jag isn't purring currently... but she sure is purdy in the garage! I also have a passion for the kroutcars... current one is bright red, turbo, starts with a P...

You gotta Fiat? Alfa.... ??? Ferr...........ARRI????

Old 07-10-2014, 12:37   #1820

Quote:
That had better be 100% of your 50%... Sounds like you're making yourself a loophole...

What the hell is Lliw???

British cars are a labour of love (he he... get it?) So the Jag isn't purring currently... but she sure is purdy in the garage! I also have a passion for the kroutcars... current one is bright red, turbo, starts with a P...

You gotta Fiat? Alfa.... ??? Ferr...........ARRI????

Yeah the whole 100% of my 50% ! Your only paying for that ... No loophole ...

Lliw ... It's a welsh word ... I am
An English welsh girl !!

No they are just a labour ...
Ohhh a nice jag ... I love cars ... My brothers are obsessed ... He has a lovely M3 track car at the mo . So I am often asked into the garage to bleed clutches Etc ... Although my usually description is ... Oh it's pretty and it's red ... And it's got big rims !

I have a red Alpha ... I'm not a huge fan of it ... But other people seem to be think it's a man thing ...

Old 07-10-2014, 13:10   #1821
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Yeah the whole 100% of my 50% ! Your only paying for that ... No loophole ...

Lliw ... It's a welsh word ... I am
An English welsh girl !!

No they are just a labour ...
Ohhh a nice jag ... I love cars ... My brothers are obsessed ... He has a lovely M3 track car at the mo . So I am often asked into the garage to bleed clutches Etc ... Although my usually description is ... Oh it's pretty and it's red ... And it's got big rims !

I have a red Alpha ... I'm not a huge fan of it ... But other people seem to be think it's a man thing ...

Alrighty then... I'm keepin' ya to your promise of 50%@100%!

Lliw... Now it's a Welsh secret... Biscotti is an Italian word, but everybody knows what it means!

XK8 conv, smoke silver/black... Oh man... the M3 is a demon of a ride... I've always wanted one...

You hang on to that Alfa... one of the greatest marquis ever!

Old 07-10-2014, 14:17   #1822
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41

wow !! looks like mdr and lucy loo need a room somewhere.... whew!!!!!

Old 07-10-2014, 14:29   #1823

Quote:
Alrighty then... I'm keepin' ya to your promise of 50%@100%!

Lliw... Now it's a Welsh secret... Biscotti is an Italian word, but everybody knows what it means!

XK8 conv, smoke silver/black... Oh man... the M3 is a demon of a ride... I've always wanted one...

You hang on to that Alfa... one of the greatest marquis ever!

Us welsh don't have secrets .. We like talking too much ... Or singing .. Or eating cheese on toast (national dish)...

Ohh I love a biscotti ... Dipped in a strong black coffee ... I'm no Italian expert but I know my rigatoni from my vermicelli.

Very nice ... So it's pretty and it's grey ... And it's got shiny alloys
Yeah it's a lovely M3 ... Although I prefer the ride in the Nissan 200sx ... She's a monster

I will reserve judgement on the Alpha ..

Old 07-10-2014, 14:35   #1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post

Feel free to butt in people ... This is an open forum ... Literally !
Join the interesting conversation about cars ... But please don't steal our amazing wine thigh non return pouch idea ... I know it's a good one ... But back off ...

Rooms !? Zee ?! Where ?! Free ?!

Old 08-10-2014, 20:35   #1825

Send a message via Skype™ to LessTacksing

Hello All,

I am a 60 yr old guy, currently single looking to retire on a 30' sailboat. I have been a controller/CFO of various distressed organizations and usually strive on the stress. I am looking for someone who would be interested in sailing with me when I get ready to go. I am currently boatless but I am investigating Cape Dory and Bristols.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:37   #1826
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post

Let's make it a fancy one then... with a balcony view of the lagoon/mooring field... Lounges to put the feet up, and nice little short cocktail tables... And a potted tropical plant or two...

Quote:
Us welsh don't have secrets .. We like talking too much ... Or singing .. Or eating cheese on toast (national dish)...

Ohh I love a biscotti ... Dipped in a strong black coffee ... I'm no Italian expert but I know my rigatoni from my vermicelli.

Very nice ... So it's pretty and it's grey ... And it's got shiny alloys
Yeah it's a lovely M3 ... Although I prefer the ride in the Nissan 200sx ... She's a monster

I will reserve judgement on the Alpha ..

I'm starting to see about the no secret thing!

Italian, and a lover of the sweet things I grew up with... I have... uhm... three "different" pizzelle irons... (wow... I just outed myself...)

200SX is a different car over there! I used to work for Nissan, and when the detuned 200 turbo finally made it here, we laughed our butts off... The joke was that the only thing the turbo ran was the dash gauge...

Quote:
Feel free to butt in people ... This is an open forum ... Literally !
Join the interesting conversation about cars ... But please don't steal our amazing wine thigh non return pouch idea ... I know it's a good one ... But back off ...

Rooms !? Zee ?! Where ?! Free ?!

Right??? Cars and Italian cookies to catch everybody up to speed... Ignore any mention of the beverage dispensing devices...

Rooms??? Maybe Zee could start a few new posts... i.e.
"SSSSM deux private rooms..."
"Casablanca Room"
"Tahiti Paradise"
"Swiss Chalet"

Old 09-10-2014, 04:49   #1827

Quote:
Let's make it a fancy one then... with a balcony view of the lagoon/mooring field... Lounges to put the feet up, and nice little short cocktail tables... And a potted tropical plant or two...

Cocktails .... Oh yes please ... I just discovered a new favourite .. An aviator ... It's purple and girly

I'm starting to see about the no secret thing!

Italian, and a lover of the sweet things I grew up with... I have... uhm... three "different" pizzelle irons... (wow... I just outed myself...)

200SX is a different car over there! I used to work for Nissan, and when the detuned 200 turbo finally made it here, we laughed our butts off... The joke was that the only thing the turbo ran was the dash gauge...

Oh holy moly I love waffley type things ..Churros !!! Yes please melted chocolate ... God I'm hungry .. Can you bring said irons to the room breakfasts !?

You start talking about detunning , lsd , torque, gauges and I switch off !!! ... It's all I hear at home .. Like i said .. It's shiny and red and good to play in
You are a real petrol head though !

Right??? Cars and Italian cookies to catch everybody up to speed... Ignore any mention of the beverage dispensing devices...

Rooms??? Maybe Zee could start a few new posts... i.e.
"SSSSM deux private rooms..."
"Casablanca Room"
"Tahiti Paradise"
"Swiss Chalet"

Swish chalet all the way ... I'm a big fan of snow and open fires and red wine !

Old 09-10-2014, 04:52   #1828

M

Old 09-10-2014, 04:53   #1829

Quote:
M

Well I made a balls up of both of those msgs ... I'm sure you can crack the code :S !

Old 09-10-2014, 05:18   #1830
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Well I made a balls up of both of those msgs ... I'm sure you can crack the code :S !

BAHAHAAAHH!!!

I am elated that this is captured in permanent internet history...
May a server somewhere be making a backup copy...

Closed Thread

Tags
paracelle