Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-04-2020, 07:39   #2341
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Re: SSSSM - Part Deux

atraxia i invited you so i hope you are able to find that..i am not sure about navigating a cell fone...

speaking o f which i had some black screen come up onmy samsung a 5... yup oldie aint it.... soi ordered a samsung a 30 s..galaxy purple 4 gb ... 64 gb memory. i figger itis new enough i can wait another 6 yrs for next one hahahahaha
and deep inside i am singing new toy new toy hahahahaha just like my 3 yr old kitten or a kid.

as for virus..... be safe be careful... we can talk about everything and anything here. we are off topic.....be healthy.
redinari keep talkin.... we like your accent.
padi--- a 27 coronado is a trailerable boat, as far a s i can see..if you can find a trailer with 3 axles, could be done. once on water, next step up happens easier....
Old 19-04-2020, 10:40   #2342

Boat: None yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
atraxia i invited you so i hope you are able to find that..i am not sure about navigating a cell fone...

speaking o f which i had some black screen come up onmy samsung a 5... yup oldie aint it.... soi ordered a samsung a 30 s..galaxy purple 4 gb ... 64 gb memory. i figger itis new enough i can wait another 6 yrs for next one hahahahaha
and deep inside i am singing new toy new toy hahahahaha just like my 3 yr old kitten or a kid.

as for virus..... be safe be careful... we can talk about everything and anything here. we are off topic.....be healthy.
redinari keep talkin.... we like your accent.
padi--- a 27 coronado is a trailerable boat, as far a s i can see..if you can find a trailer with 3 axles, could be done. once on water, next step up happens easier....

Zee, it's nice to have something to be excited about! Congrats on your new phone.
Old 19-04-2020, 11:11   #2343

have a friend in hospital with atypical pneumonia... she was not tested for rona, but i think she may have it.. symptomology fits. she had lung tap and is improving.. her o2sats were intubatable. i am glad she was not intubated as that seems a certain death. perhaps the correct way to treat this issue is lung tap not intubation... she had a tightness in chest for 3 days before 02 sat was measured to be 80.. as her hubby is high risk i was more concerned about his exposure but she stole the show.. she is improving. so 2 things causing our happy joy today. manana is fone day followed by another 14 days of isolation and friends rejoining their boat and cat in our marina here.
gotta have something a) to play with, aka fone, and b) to be happy about hahahahaha
Old 20-04-2020, 08:05   #2344

Boat: None yet

Quote:
have a friend in hospital with atypical pneumonia... she was not tested for rona, but i think she may have it.. symptomology fits. she had lung tap and is improving.. her o2sats were intubatable. i am glad she was not intubated as that seems a certain death. perhaps the correct way to treat this issue is lung tap not intubation... she had a tightness in chest for 3 days before 02 sat was measured to be 80.. as her hubby is high risk i was more concerned about his exposure but she stole the show.. she is improving. so 2 things causing our happy joy today. manana is fone day followed by another 14 days of isolation and friends rejoining their boat and cat in our marina here.
gotta have something a) to play with, aka fone, and b) to be happy about hahahahaha

That's a scary situation, Zee. I'm glad your friend is improving. Keep us posted
Old 20-04-2020, 08:43   #2345

she is doing well. scariest part is my having to perform iv therapy to her hubby for his lung condition. remember it is like riding a bike--- but donot forget i fell off damned bike hahahahaha ditto iv therapy. if you truly want a pincushion human being, see me..i make great pincushions.... and i USED TO BE so great at this ....hahahahaha time heals alll greatness. tbh, i did relay that i have not done this since 2004... they were ok with that...and today the pincushion has recovered from the pins...AND they are both still talking to me. that is a miracle hahahahaha
so. what have you kids been up to.....
Old 20-04-2020, 10:41   #2346

Boat: Custom 70’ pilot house

Sorry to hear about your friend Zee.
I just got news that a friend in Fort Lauderdale who is battling cancer but doing well (has his last chemo 2 weeks ago) came up with dry cough, fever..... Now in hospital, tested positive for Rona.
Old 20-04-2020, 10:50   #2347

dang i hope this person gets better ..
friend here is improving. she should be home soon i think. dont know if here is rona, as no test was done. i suggested they get antibody testing done.
Old 14-06-2020, 14:57   #2348

Boat: Caliber Yachts/Caliber 38
Short Bio

Hi. Just following orders to post here when applying to the sssm social group.

I had a few posts under Budvar. locked out due to new email so i’m ChrisKilmer.

Posted in the introductory forum few wks back. Wife died after a brave 4 yr battle with lung cancer. Presently in S.E. Wa. state. I’m 59, nice career (ICU nurse). However, its time for a change. Selling everything (estate sale 2 wks). House goes on the market week after that.

Once sold, leaving only with what is necessary and
travel across the country. Stop along the way see old and new friends. Destination? Annapolis, Md. and begin a serious search for the right liveaboard cruiser.

will keep nursing license current, but will try early retirement. Plan on living aboard, meeting others and making new friends of both sexes. Try my hand at learning Spanish. Way too soon for me to be looking for companionship. But really look forward to making new friends, esp. in the boating community.

Thanks,
Chris
Wa State (for not much longer)
Old 15-06-2020, 07:49   #2349

welcome chriskilmer...
sounds like a grand adventure.
perhaps you might be meeting up with some of us as you sail around..we are everywhere.....
Old 15-06-2020, 19:04   #2350

ok so where is everyone spending summer season......
i am still refitting in mazatlan...
Old 09-07-2020, 16:46   #2351

Still refitting in Riviera Beach, Fl
Old 09-07-2020, 18:17   #2352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atraxia View Post
Still refitting in Riviera Beach, Fl
i am still refitting in maztlan.....rain is fun hahahahaha
Old 09-07-2020, 19:27   #2353

Send a message via Skype™ to CaptWho

Still planning on getting a boat so that I can refit it.
Old 09-07-2020, 20:05   #2354

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptWho View Post
Still planning on getting a boat so that I can refit it.
that is always a good starting point....as you donot have a boat what do you actually do with your time..hahahahaha
Old 11-07-2020, 17:34   #2355

Quote:
that is always a good starting point....as you donot have a boat what do you actually do with your time..hahahahaha
Hahaha, Too funny
Closed Thread

Tags
paracelle