Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Welcome Aboard > Meets & Greets
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-02-2015, 19:27   #1

Boat: Aquila 44 Power Catamaran
HI...Long time sailor and power boater..Fl. and Louisiana

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce my self...Long time sailor...since I was 14...started with Cats...raced a F-27 trimaran for 11 years...then 30 ft Hydrocat offshore Fishing Cat...5 years...then Nonsuch 33 for 3 years....then a Beautiful Jeanneau 42 DS that we Rigged out with everything....had it 5 years.....But are selling it and getting a Power Cat...Aquila 44....Due to my Wife's bad leg after breaking it 2 years ago from a "Tree Swing"....she needs less Steps and Less "Leaning" ....But we're still bringing the Hobie Wave with us

Anyway...looking forward to reading stuff about Power Cat trawlers and other Cruising stuff....I mostly post at the Trailer sailor forum, since we also have a Alerion Catboat trailer sailor....and I have a lot of friends there. Looking forward to visiting here.....I did post my Jeanneau for sale, haven't listed it with broker yet, maybe both buyer and seller can save a little. but I will in a month or two.
Mark
mtmilam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power boat, sail