Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Welcome Aboard > Meets & Greets
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 08:06   #1

Howdy,nice to meet y'all

Disclaimer:Can use english & spell correctly.My literature teacher told me,that writin' how I speak and sound adds character to my compositions.This Is in keepin' with famous cowboy/ranch storytellers,such as Badger Clark,or a more modern workin' ranch cowboy poet,such as Baxter Black.Yes,I am will always be small town workin' horseback ranch people.So,as my brothers I served in Army,with said"Andy's the best,he's from"Rope &Ride",Texas,population more livestock then,people.lol."Former Ranger Battalion/Airborne Infantry"knuckledragger".Y'all,can use the word"trogladyte"I aint offended.Im the guy you will most likely will never find behind a desk.When,I cain't get ranchwork,then I do pipeline/oilfield jobs or construction,etc.Been a mechanic/auto tech,includin'my own mobile mechanic business.Nope only"turn wrenches"for myself,family&friends,now.When,your tools are stolen&ya got 3 boys that eat like horses,hard to re-invest in tools from a outfit like Snap-On,Mac,etc.To be honest,my actual personal concern,regarding sailing is,I have moderate TBI(traumatic brain injury,nobody deploys to "bad"places without some form of"parting gift"that ya keep as a"souvenir".lol.)Yup,my sense of humor is somewhat dark,but laughin'about it,is far better then whining,about it.More I read about sailing,more it seems like flyin'aircraft.I jump outta airplanes,dont fly'em.Its my hope to become a proper&competent sailor.Especially,since rather Not get rescued by Coasties(USCG),I can hear it now"Hey,Army;aint ya supposed to be ashore?""Boy,what are ya out here on my water for?"lol.Nor do intend to make myself a statistic,we all gonna pass on someday,but not because I was dumb&unprepared.Thankyou,for the welcome.God bless.
Bggb is offline   Reply With Quote