Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2006, 15:47   #1

Boat: Irwin Citation 34 Sasi
Send a message via Yahoo to drift
Just thought I say hi

Hi

Just thought I drop a line and say hi. Seems like a good forum and alot of nice people. I just moved up to a 34' Irwin form my 26' pace. My youngist child is grown and out of high school so now it time dad gets to start my long awaited dream of living onboard and seeing alot of new places Name of my boat is Sasi, so if ya see us out there give a wave, or if ya catch me in port mybe we can have a drink and a laugh or two. Happy sailing to all.

Steve
drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 16:13   #2
Building a Bateau TW28

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Bateau TW28 Long Cabin
Welcome aboard Steve. Whereabouts are you located?
knottybuoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 16:35   #3

Boat: 50ft powercat, light,long and low powered
G'day Steve, good to have another playmate.
Hope your from down south........ of the equator that is, our numbers need boosting on this forum.

Dave
Old 06-12-2006, 16:39   #4

Thanks Rick. I am from fl I have the boat in titusvile ( east coast of fl. ) I sailed her from the west coast fl. where I bought her and had all the rigging redone and bottom paint and such. took about a month sailing around just taking my time and staying in places along the way. going over few more things and getting things settled here, then after holadays I plan to head out sailing down the coast taking time to see somethings not just pass them by, think I might do the latts and atts party in miami in feb then from there who knows thinking about heading over to the bahamas for a while then mybe at begining of summer head to NC just not sure. lol I really have no plan yet just kinda thought I go with the flow and rise with the tide lol
Old 06-12-2006, 16:41   #5

Hi Dave thanks for the wellcome
Old 06-12-2006, 19:15   #6

Boat: 15 foot Canoe
Aloha Steve,
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. I'll bet you meet some of our members along the way.
Kind Regards,
JohnL
SkiprJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:39   #7

Aloha John, and thanks for the welcome. I lookforward to meeting people along the way. I am going to get a laptop to take with me so I can stay in touch with my kids and be able to check the forum and such. I am not all that much up on computers, but my son was telling me that I can get a sattelite thing for it or something like that, lol anyway thanks for the welcome.
Steve
Old 08-12-2006, 10:56   #8

Boat: Sceptre 41
Welcome aboard Drift:

The family and I have chartered in FL the last two years once on the Keys (Islamorada) and another time out of Fort Meyers. Love to spend more time there. Just bought a boat in Pacific North West so I don't think I'll get much time in FL till we bring the boat around.

Charlie

Between us there was, as I have already said somewhere, the bond of the sea. Besides holding our hearts together through long periods of separation, it had the effect of making us tolerant of each other's yarns -- and even convictions. Heart of Darkness
Joseph Conrad
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote