Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Welcome Aboard > Meets & Greets
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-01-2010, 11:35   #1

Boat: Melina Clipper 411, Beneteau
Send a message via Yahoo to stevern Send a message via Skype™ to stevern
My Presentation: stevern from Italy

hello fellow! I'm Italian and excusme for my not well english. Neverthless all that counts is to be involved into the same passion of sail. My green age in 61 tell you that some silver on head is not the excuse to stop in having passion. so it's a pleasure to discuss with all of you about different questions in this concern as well! While during summer I sail both alone or with firends or wife, in winter I use to write romances as thrillers and I enjoi for it. Because obviously some of the chapteers are ambiented on sail thi make me feel continously into the same atmosphere at the watersea. I'd like to exchange opinions overall and technical aspects. Never say never for learning! We in Italy say CIAO what is the friendly if then a sort of freedom???".If you wan visit navigare in amicizia (it's mine)
stevern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 12:06   #2

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 461
Ciao Stevern! Welcome to the forum - it's always inspiring to see love of sailing has no age factor at all

Sailndive
Sailndive345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 12:09   #3

Ciao Sailndive 345.I never been in Fl , but never say never till the life and God want. So you will be welcome in Italy if you will planify your cruise over here. I have got the sailboas in Sicily . Take into account if you will have necessity to come here. Ciao
Old 14-01-2010, 12:13   #4

Ciao Stevern!

Lucio60 from Genoa just joined a couple of weeks ago.

Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)
slomotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 12:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevern View Post
Ciao Sailndive 345.I never been in Fl , but never say never till the life and God want. So you will be welcome in Italy if you will planify your cruise over here. I have got the sailboas in Sicily . Take into account if you will have necessity to come here. Ciao
Will do, thanks! Same goes to you, if you make your way over to this side of the Atlantic.

Fair winds!

Sailndive
Old 14-01-2010, 14:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailndive345 View Post
Will do, thanks! Same goes to you, if you make your way over to this side of the Atlantic.

Fair winds!

Sailndive
I have a big idea: I'd like to organize for american people who want to come to visit Italy a group of sailboatfor amercian sailors cruising around sicily and the italian coasts. All togheter as a flot . that will be possible in different period because I 'm retired and have many time to spend in the organization. What about of this? The summer is long here and we can start from may to october. We can prepare some events friendly adapte for all of us. The mission will be wine, sail, wind and happyness and cooking aboard and navigation on friendly SEE navigare in amicizia a nd try to imagine the goal!
Old 14-01-2010, 19:26   #7

Boat: Lancer 30, Little Jumps
Welcome aboard! My family comes from Tuscana...we have been
living here in New York for generations now...have not gotten back to Italy yet...sounds like you have many more chapters
yet to write! Hugo (Ugo)
hugosalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 19:27   #8
CF Adviser
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Welcome to Cruisers Forum, stevern. We're glad you've joined us. Take some time to look around the site, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You'll find that this is a very friendly place, filled with more knowledge that you can imagine in the collective memory of thousands of experienced sailors happy to share their expertise.

Again, welcome aboard!

TaoJones
Old 14-01-2010, 22:39   #9

Boat: Tartan 27' - 'Odalisque'
Ciao amico.
Bienvenuto to Cruser's Forum. My Italian is non buono.
Interesting idea.
I would promote it with a web site and eventually expand into southern Checkoslovakia and Greece.
Contact me if you want to.

Bienvenoto.
CalebD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 19:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevern View Post
I have a big idea: I'd like to organize for american people who want to come to visit Italy a group of sailboatfor amercian sailors cruising around sicily and the italian coasts. All togheter as a flot . that will be possible in different period because I 'm retired and have many time to spend in the organization. What about of this? The summer is long here and we can start from may to october. We can prepare some events friendly adapte for all of us. The mission will be wine, sail, wind and happyness and cooking aboard and navigation on friendly SEE navigare in amicizia a nd try to imagine the goal!
(Apologies for the delayed response - I've been traveling.)

Sounds like a wonderful idea!.. I'm sure several of the CF participants would be interested in such an exchange. It'll -unfortunately- take me a few more years before I am able to make it over to Italy for a sail

If you make it over this way, we would love to have you aboard for some sailing.

Fair winds

Sailndive
Old 27-01-2010, 14:54   #11

Boat: 15 foot Canoe
Aloha and welcome aboard!
I hope you enjoy the friendliness of this forum. Some great people join in the conversations.
kind regards,
Old 30-01-2010, 12:06   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailndive345 View Post
(Apologies for the delayed response - I've been traveling.)

Sounds like a wonderful idea!.. I'm sure several of the CF participants would be interested in such an exchange. It'll -unfortunately- take me a few more years before I am able to make it over to Italy for a sail

If you make it over this way, we would love to have you aboard for some sailing.

Fair winds

Sailndive
Hello it should be a great idea. For the next summer I'll providing with a new program , but at the moment I'm waiting for some Sponsors that probably want to partecipate. As soon as possible if I willa have favourable adesion I will transfer the communication to estend the partecipation. More or less the cruise will be planned from Sicily passing trought Egadi's Islands to Sardinia and then sail the south coast of Sardinia tha I consider very nice because wild . Period will be from june to october, so many people could have chance . Ciao amici vi aspetto sulla mia barca per brindare alla nostra amicizia col mio vino. ( Ciao friends I'll wait for you aboard on my sail to celebrate our friendless with my wine)
Old 01-02-2010, 05:50   #13

may I hve your mail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebD View Post
Ciao amico.
Bienvenuto to Cruser's Forum. My Italian is non buono.
Interesting idea.
I would promote it with a web site and eventually expand into southern Checkoslovakia and Greece.
Contact me if you want to.

Bienvenoto.
helo How can I contact you? mine is:::: medisailing@yahoo.it
Old 01-02-2010, 07:17   #14

Boat: Farrier f27
"The mission will be wine, sail, wind and happyness and cooking aboard and navigation on friendly"

I can't imagine anything better, I wish you the best of luck and maybe the wife & I will have get over to join it!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 13:29   #15

come to Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
"The mission will be wine, sail, wind and happyness and cooking aboard and navigation on friendly"

I can't imagine anything better, I wish you the best of luck and maybe the wife & I will have get over to join it!
Please come to italy and joint with us aboard of my sailboat around Sicily or ather zone. Coe and welcome

Tags
Italy