Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-04-2015, 17:49   #16

Boat: VandeStadt IOR 40' - Insatiable
Re: NEW from ENGLEWOOD, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSophia View Post
Weyalan,
Please keep your negative comments to yourself. First of all I posted a welcome/new to this site post. In my post it mentioned a dream...mine not yours. And I did not ask for any opinions about my boat therefor warranting no negative comments. If you do not like my boat I assume you do not have one like it. Good for you for living your dream.

If you cannot say anything nice then don't speak.
I apologise if you interpreted my comments as being not nice. That was not my intent. I will absent myself from this thread hereafter.
Weyalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 18:14   #17

Boat: 19' McGregor Powersailor

Weyalan,
I think you miss the message. If someone post a welcome..I am new than that is what you should stick with. Don't rain on someone else's parade or take away from someone's experience with your negative opinion. Allow others to experience for themselves. Had I asked for an opinion then fine buy all means share it but clearly I did not. So it is not about whether or not is what nice as much as it is that you are not sticking to the topic and you are not allowing people to experience things for themselves. Think about that. If you understand it and can abide by it great then please contribute. If not then do not and I do not speak for anyone else on this...Only myself. It is about effective communication.
PrincessSophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 20:08   #18

Boat: Key West 2020 CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSophia View Post
Weyalan,
I think you miss the message. If someone post a welcome..I am new than that is what you should stick with. Don't rain on someone else's parade or take away from someone's experience with your negative opinion. Allow others to experience for themselves. Had I asked for an opinion then fine buy all means share it but clearly I did not. So it is not about whether or not is what nice as much as it is that you are not sticking to the topic and you are not allowing people to experience things for themselves. Think about that. If you understand it and can abide by it great then please contribute. If not then do not and I do not speak for anyone else on this...Only myself. It is about effective communication.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weyalan View Post
I apologise if you interpreted my comments as being not nice. That was not my intent. I will absent myself from this thread hereafter.
Looks like you got an apology Princess.
Suck it up and move on.
Old 19-04-2015, 20:50   #19

Boat: 19' McGregor Powersailor

Welcome to you as well. I plan on moving forward....right on out of this forum and website. Thank you for the tip! You have done me a huge favor.
PrincessSophia is offline   Reply With Quote