Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-03-2011, 16:15   #16

Boat: CS36 Traditional
Re: Dickinson Propane Stove/Oven

Thanks for the clarification. And you say that Dickinson was of no help? I that is interesting because I have, so far, found them to be quite helpful. Although, I am not seeking technical support so that may be a different story.
ADMPRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 16:28   #17

Boat: 37ft pilothouse in the PNW

i dont know how anyone could call dickinson tech support to be of no help. ive purchased several dickinson appliances stove bbq and propane fireplace for my boat and ive had exceptional service. i recently purchased a new quieter model fan for my fireplace and when it arrived one of the blades was cracked i emailed dickinson they replied with apologies and the next day had a new fan. when i purchased my fireplace i had questions regarding the installation their tech support was great spent a great deal of time on the phone with me emailing me schematics etc... my experience is with dickinson has been fantastic and i i highly recommend them.
Old 14-03-2011, 16:54   #18

Boat: sportscraft,30-power

they were very courteous before I purchased the stove and very courteous after I called them with the initial problem. But once they realized they'll have to replace the stove they turned 180.

I throughly believe that their DROP-IN stove has a major flow.

Not trying to bash the company was just relaying my true life experience as it happened.

I ended getting my money back fro the distributor(go2marine) after they inspected the stove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADMPRTR View Post
Thanks for the clarification. And you say that Dickinson was of no help? I that is interesting because I have, so far, found them to be quite helpful. Although, I am not seeking technical support so that may be a different story.
Ofer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dickinson, oven, propane, stove