Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Life Aboard a Boat > Families, Kids and Pets Afloat
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-05-2022, 07:39   #1

Boats w kids around Sag Harbor/Shelter Island?

Hi there, we have a 4 year old and an 8 year old (and a 37ft sailboat...). The 8 year old is coming to an 8 that she does not like anything unless there are other kids (or a tablet) involved. So.. in order to keep our weekend escapes alive we are hoping to find other boaters with kids on board. No experience how to put this together, if you know of facebook groups or anything, I hope you can let me know!

(In our experience the longest boat ride in the weekend is 2-3 hours and with a cruising speed of 6 miles this is ultra local). Thanks!
arjand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2022, 21:04   #2

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 31
Re: Boats w kids around Sag Harbor/Shelter Island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjand View Post
Hi there, we have a 4 year old and an 8 year old (and a 37ft sailboat...). The 8 year old is coming to an 8 that she does not like anything unless there are other kids (or a tablet) involved. So.. in order to keep our weekend escapes alive we are hoping to find other boaters with kids on board. No experience how to put this together, if you know of facebook groups or anything, I hope you can let me know!

(In our experience the longest boat ride in the weekend is 2-3 hours and with a cruising speed of 6 miles this is ultra local). Thanks!

I will PM you.

Tags
boat, kids