Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 14:27   #241

Re: Sex Afloat . . . Give it to Me !

FYI, Ladies, most guys rate a vacation, or extended sail's "fun had a great time" on how often you honored their offer ( whining for sex ) or as guys would say they got lucky.

JB
DrJMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 14:35   #242
o_q

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJMB View Post
FYI, Ladies, most guys rate a vacation, or extended sail's "fun had a great time" on how often you honored their offer ( whining for sex ) or as guys would say they got lucky.

JB
Alternatively, you could include women you actually like instead of accepting the lowest common denominator (vaginas). It's possible you could actually enjoy a female's personality!
o_q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:22   #243

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Bestevaer 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJMB View Post

JB
If you need to whine for it, maybe your skills need to be improved LOL

I would say most women would rate a good vacation the same way you would .

Unveiling Bullseye strops for low friction rings
Seaworthy Lass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:35   #244

Re: Sex afloat...give it to me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherthan View Post
I said to my girlfriend that life aboard has much less stress and therfore we can enjoy life the way its meant to be.
That's what I think. Stress is the number one thing that screws up our lives. Sailing and cruising, for me at least, is the number one way to get rid of my stress.
Group9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:26   #245

Boat: 28 ft Intrepid, hull #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockhead View Post
Concerning the sexual practices of single-handers (DON'T go there, please!) I think it can be said, at least, that you're with someone you love!

Oxymoron? I didn't quite get that . . .
Yikes! I can see how my posting got misconstrued. And nope, that ain't where I was going with my comment. What I was attempting to imply was that there are a good number of "cougars" residing in condos throughout Coconut Grove and that without exception these literally all had a great view of Dinner Key Harbor. btw... I for one don't think of "one hand" as being the same as sex.

Cruising aboard S/V Blondie-Dog: "Booty-Call, Protocol" tenants...
S/V Blondie-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 13:07   #246
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/V Blondie-Dog View Post
Yikes! I can see how my posting got misconstrued. And nope, that ain't where I was going with my comment. What I was attempting to imply was that there are a good number of "cougars" residing in condos throughout Coconut Grove and that without exception these literally all had a great view of Dinner Key Harbor. btw... I for one don't think of "one hand" as being the same as sex.

in england it is called "grab a granny"
atoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 14:01   #247

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Location: Denmark (Winter), Cruising North Sea and Baltic (Summer)
Boat: Cutter-Rigged Moody 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaworthy Lass View Post
I came across this thread today and had such a lot of laughs that I thought I would resurrect it for those that missed it the first time around.

Specifically, it would do all those grumpy people posting in such an aggressive manner lately good to read this and get some inspiration. It occurred to me that that the reason for their rudeness and sarcasm (no naming names ) is simply that they aren't getting enough of "it" .
It has been scientifically proven that not getting enough is the world's leading cause of grumpiness, not to mention heart disease and tooth decay. Would that all CFers could be getting more. It would certainly improve the mood around here
Dockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 14:06   #248

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/V Blondie-Dog View Post

Well, "single-handing", that old sailor's standby, is a lot better than nothing, nothing being actually dangerous to your mental and physical health. That being said, there's hardly any excuse in this day and age for not being able to a suitable playmate, in or out of Coconut Grove, cougar or pre-cougar .
Old 05-08-2013, 14:09   #249
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockhead View Post
It has been scientifically proven that not getting enough is the world's leading cause of grumpiness, not to mention heart disease and tooth decay. Would that all CFers could be getting more. It would certainly improve the mood around here
+1"her in doors" seems to be permernantly grumpy these days,every time i suggest she is "not getting enough",she only gets grumpier
Old 05-08-2013, 15:40   #250

Boat: Hudson Force 50

As a single guy, I can confirm the best sex is on the boat. I used to have a 34 Hunter and I had to keep the hatch open if she were on top. Generally speaking sex was always cramped on a 34 Hunter.

A few years ago I moved up to a Hudson Force 50. I worked hard to make is a blue water worthy boat and to make it something that would be attactive to beautiful mate. The Captain's quaters was small, so I cut out the head (I have another one) and extended the room and put a queen bed in. Well varnished woodwork..the place is nice.

I then attacked the crew quaters. I cut out the bunks and built a carbon fiber bathtub that extends to both sides of the boat and can comfortably fit three people with a tankless propane water heart providing unlimited hot water. With 300 gallons of water storage, it is not an issues to use 100 gallons for a hot bubble bath at candlelight during a weekend anchorage. The tub is under the forward hatch so there are stars and wind to make it even more comfortable.

All of this is combined with the ice maker and blender for blended tripical drinks...Did I mention the boat is now in Hawaii? So where does this all go?

The sunset occures with a bottle of red wine. We get "friendly" on deck and move to the captain's quaters. After the things settle down a bit, it is time for a hot bubble bath and frozen drinks. Now she is well relaxed and it is time to go back to the captain's quaters with the hatch open and a tropical breeze.

For those who say that size does not matter. I can state with certainty, size does matter.

The Witchdoctor
medicrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 15:44   #251

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicrene View Post
As a single guy, I can confirm the best sex is on the boat. I used to have a 34 Hunter and I had to keep the hatch open if she were on top. Generally speaking sex was always cramped on a 34 Hunter.

A few years ago I moved up to a Hudson Force 50. I worked hard to make is a blue water worthy boat and to make it something that would be attactive to beautiful mate. The Captain's quaters was small, so I cut out the head (I have another one) and extended the room and put a queen bed in. Well varnished woodwork..the place is nice.

I then attacked the crew quaters. I cut out the bunks and built a carbon fiber bathtub that extends to both sides of the boat and can comfortably fit three people with a tankless propane water heart providing unlimited hot water. With 300 gallons of water storage, it is not an issues to use 100 gallons for a hot bubble bath at candlelight during a weekend anchorage. The tub is under the forward hatch so there are stars and wind to make it even more comfortable.

All of this is combined with the ice maker and blender for blended tripical drinks...Did I mention the boat is now in Hawaii? So where does this all go?

The sunset occures with a bottle of red wine. We get "friendly" on deck and move to the captain's quaters. After the things settle down a bit, it is time for a hot bubble bath and frozen drinks. Now she is well relaxed and it is time to go back to the captain's quaters with the hatch open and a tropical breeze.

For those who say that size does not matter. I can state with certainty, size does matter.

The Witchdoctor
So you have a 50 foot boat which sleeps two and has one head? LOL. Well, I guess some people have to try harder . . .
Old 05-08-2013, 15:45   #252
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:

The Witchdoctor
methinks you might be trying too hard!

met this indian bird once,and her definition of safe sex was a car with tinted windows at least a 100 miles away from her family
Old 05-08-2013, 17:11   #253

The boat has three queen bed. One in the Captain's Quarters, One in the First Mate's Quarters (it expands into a Queen bed) and one in the Salon (the couch opens to a queen bed).

It also has all of the blue water sailing items like 20 GPH watermaker, Radar, GPS, Auto Pilot and others. I enjoy the comfortable side of sailing. There is no need to be in survival mode when sailing from California to Hawaii. It was actually a relaxed and comfortable sail.
Old 05-08-2013, 17:15   #254
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
The boat has three queen bed. One in the Captain's Quarters, One in the First Mate's Quarters (it expands into a Queen bed) and one in the Salon (the couch opens to a queen bed).

It also has all of the blue water sailing items like 20 GPH watermaker, Radar, GPS, Auto Pilot and others. I enjoy the comfortable side of sailing. There is no need to be in survival mode when sailing from California to Hawaii. It was actually a relaxed and comfortable sail.

and you still have to pay for sex?
Old 05-08-2013, 18:29   #255

We all pay for sex one way or another.