Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 12:29   #316

Location: Morlaix Brittany France blog: theguerns.blogspot.com
Boat: Colvic Watson/32ft/Feels Good
Send a message via Skype™ to feelsgood
An example of womans brain power in a crisis. I broke down many years ago in the car in the wild's of England with a broken fan belt and no spare. After about 2 hrs a lady stopped behind the car and asked if she could help. I explained the problem and she asked me ti turn my back which I did. In a matter o seconds she had removed her stockings and twisted them together and fastened them where the fan belt used to be. She told me as they were only 10 denier (what ever that was ) that I would probably only get to the nex village which I did. I took her phone Number (those were the days before al the bad people) and sent her a new pair of tights. And we have the nerve to say women cant think
feelsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:31   #317

problem solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator View Post
Wow, I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall when men talk about women - from the soul. I think I just got my wish. I've written and deleted a million thoughts here. The best thing I can say is thank you.

PS I'm a problem solver too, I wonder if that's my 'problem' in finding a partner that I could cruise with. Am I robbing him of his role?
NO gently bring him into your circle of knowledge and share together then you both grow
Old 09-03-2010, 13:04   #318

Boat: 36' custom steel
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelsgood View Post
An example of womans brain power in a crisis. I broke down many years ago in the car in the wild's of England with a broken fan belt and no spare. After about 2 hrs a lady stopped behind the car and asked if she could help. I explained the problem and she asked me ti turn my back which I did. In a matter o seconds she had removed her stockings and twisted them together and fastened them where the fan belt used to be. She told me as they were only 10 denier (what ever that was ) that I would probably only get to the nex village which I did. I took her phone Number (those were the days before al the bad people) and sent her a new pair of tights. And we have the nerve to say women cant think
I just love that story.
Old 19-03-2010, 10:42   #319

Boat: Coronado 25
Send a message via Yahoo to BubbleHeadMd
Feelsgood should have married that woman.
Old 19-03-2010, 13:19   #320

what women want

Hey Guys as I have said before the main thing is to start from a sound relationship that is built on solid ground and a genuine attempt to understand your partners dreams for their life

Tags
men